These days with many couple both working away from the home, after school child care options are of importance to many families. Parents often search for Frisco ISD After School Care Locations to assist with child care.
There are various options for before- and afterschool care for your school-age child (also known as out-of-school-time care). Child care centers and family child care homes may offer this type of care. Recreation centers, places of worship, and youth programs, including organizations such as the Boys and Girls Clubs, YMCA, and 21st Century Community Learning Centers may also offer before-and afterschool programs.
Additionally, in many communities, local schools provide afterschool care or hire another agency to provide onsite care before and after school. These programs are convenient for families since transportation is not an issue. Contact your child’s elementary school to find out whether an onsite program is available.
Independent child care providers and enrichment service providers are located throughout Frisco and surrounding communities. They provide after-school care and other enrichment programs for designed children. Some providers may lease Frisco ISD facilities to in order to host these services.
Frisco ISD After School Care Options
I have provided a list for your convenience of businesses that may possibly meet your child care needs. Please note that this list is provided as a convenience to you and neither Michael Brownstead, not Brownstead Real Estate, LLC endorses these businesses, nor guarantees their services.
- Frisco ISD After School Locations and Programs
- Frisco ISD After School Care Locations Map
- Kids ‘R’ Kids of Lawler Farm
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Legacy West
- Richwoods Academy
- Primrose School of Frisco at Independence
- Curie Learning Frisco
- AlphaBEST Education
- Creative World School – Frisco
Tips for Choosing This Type of Care
- Make sure that each staff person has received training on important health and safety topics such as first aid and CPR, giving children medication, and child development.
- Confirm that every adult working or volunteering in the program has had a comprehensive background check.
- Ask to see a copy of the program’s license, registration or certification.
- Get a copy of the provider’s policies and contract.
- Ask about the program’s policies for days that school is out of session for breaks or bad weather.
About Michael Brownstead
Brought to you by: Michael L, Brownstead, Broker-Owner, Brownstead Real Estate, LLC., 8700 Stonebrook Pkwy, Box 551, Frisco, TX 75034. Military Veteran Real Estate Agents in Frisco TX. Military Veteran Realtors in Frisco TX.
If you would like more info on Relocating to Frisco, TX or Buying, Selling or Leasing a property in the Frisco, TX area or surrounding communities, please reach out to Michael Brownstead anytime, seven days a week at 214-872-0400 or Mike@BrownsteadRealEstate.com