If you’re in the market for a home, there is a good chance that you will visit some open houses in the areas in which you wish to live. There are usually abundance of open houses in Plano TX to view.
Open houses are a great way for real estate agents to market a property and for buyers to view a property. Additionally, Open houses are convenient for buyers because they don’t have to make an appointment, buyers can simply tour the property during the timeframe that the property is being hosted.
Please review these tips before visiting any open houses
- Open house are usually held during a set period of time and they are usually held on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Please only visit during the open house hours; the owners are eager to get back to their home, so please respect that.
- If you think you will be late, call the listing agent to schedule a private showing at a different time.
- Respect the belonging of the seller; do not handle the seller’s personal property.
- Refrain from sitting on the seller’s furniture.
- Do not look through the seller’s refrigerator
- You are there to view the home, not the seller’s personal property that is not for sale.
- Give constructive feedback, even if negative, to the hosting agent; the sellers will appreciate it even if the feedback isn’t exactly positive.
View all Upcoming Plano TX Open Houses
Homes in Plano By Price range by Price
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 – $200,000
- $200,000 – $300,000
- $300,000 – $400,000
- $400,000 – $500,000
- $500,000 – $600,000
- $600,000 – $700,000
- $700,000 – $800,000
- $800,000 – $900,000
- $900,000 – $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
About Michael Brownstead
Brought to you by: Michael L, Brownstead, Broker-Owner, Brownstead Real Estate, LLC., 8700 Stonebrook Pkwy, Box 551, Frisco, TX 75034
Michael Brownstead is a 24-year Army Retired Military Veteran who has been selling real estate in Plano, TX and surrounding communities since 2010. One of Michael Brownstead’s many specialties is assisting Veterans with their real estate needs.